Railway expertise is at the heart of MASTERIS' DNA, which positions itself as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering.
Created in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering customized services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures :
- a strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom
- 6 offices: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours, Le Mans and Rennes
- 160 employees
Your project as a business developer:
Reporting to the Department Director, the Business Developer's mission is to support urban rail operators and cities in France and abroad in their requests for maintenance and modernization of their rolling stock.
Business development is mainly focused on the mid-life renovation of tramways as well as on the overhaul of major components (bogie, brake, door, air-conditioning,)
In this context, he/she will be responsible for the following main tasks
- Identify opportunities and potential markets in the urban segment in line with MASTERIS' positioning strategy
- Meet with transit authorities, operators, potential partners and all stakeholders on these emerging business projects
- To accompany the customers in the formalization of the need
- Contribute with the IOP/DFA and SNCF Material teams to the definition of engineering and industrial solutions to meet the needs of customers
- Identify possible partners in order to build customized offers
- Assist the offer construction teams
Client portfolio management:
- Animate the MASTERIS ecosystem that interacts with the clients of the portfolio
- Is responsible for customer satisfaction
- Manage the customer relationship: guarantee a positive, profitable and long-lasting relationship
- Engage and follow up on a complex sales deal
- Succeed in your business development
- Marketing value-added solutions
- Present and negotiate profitable offers
- Monitor the profitability of the business and the portfolio
- Intervene in the event of contract drift
- Location of the position: Saint-Denis
- Regular travels in France and abroad are to be expected
- Remuneration according to profile
What about you?
You have a thorough knowledge of the environment and business models of the urban rail market. We are looking for someone who is experienced in negotiation and sales techniques, who knows the fundamentals of a contract and who has knowledge in finance.
You are customer-oriented, have excellent interpersonal and writing skills and are a good team player. Your professional English allows you to be as close as possible to the expectations of our international clients.