Railway expertise is at the heart of MASTERIS' DNA, which positions itself as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering.
Created in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering customized services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures :
- a strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom
- 5 offices: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours and Rennes
- 150 employees
- Engineering entry point for customers
- Maintenance file management (configuration management, SLI data, tooling, etc.)
- Analysis of maintenance feedback from a safety perspective
- Participation in drawing up maintenance documents
- Preparation of ECM 2 contract review documents
- Assistance with regulatory monitoring
- Analysis of specifications and calls for tender
- Drafting of technical and commercial offers
- Business management in collaboration with the sales BUs, SNCF group representatives and suppliers
- Ensures reporting and compliance with QCD indicators and commitments
- Participates in the search for technical solutions
- Participates in the analysis of technical feedback and proposes solutions for optimizing equipment maintenance.
- Coordinates with technical teams
- Ensures reporting
- Occasional travel in France and abroad to manage business and studies
- Potential management
- Participates in capacity load reporting
- MASTERIS process monitoring
You have at least 3 years' professional experience in the rail industry.
- ECM and admission regulations
- Knowledge of SLI
- Knowledge of the railway maintenance environment
- Business management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Analytical skills
- Writing skills
- Organizational skills
- Customer focus
Foreign languages (and associated level) : Good command of English, as part of international business development