Railway expertise is at the heart of MASTERIS' DNA, which positions itself as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering.
Created in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering customized services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures :
- a strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom
- 6 offices: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours, Le Mans and Rennes
- 160 employees
Your project as a business manager :
Working with the sales teams, the Business Manager provides expertise from the expression of the customer's needs to the management of the contract and its billing.
In this capacity, he/she will be responsible for the following main missions
- Contribute to the definition of the customer's needs with the sales team
- Manage and build private or public tenders.
- Coordinate the various industrial and/or engineering contributors
- Ensure the assembly of the offer and manage the planning
- Build reciprocal contracts between MASTERIS and SNCF
- Ensure the link with the client in the follow-up of the contract
- Ensure that the service is delivered according to the commitments made (quality-cost-time).
- Ensure the follow-up of the daily production
- Supervise customer / supplier invoicing elements
- Ensure the proper functioning of the means necessary for production (parts, reinforcements, etc.)
Position based in Lille
Remuneration according to profile
What about you?
For this position, which requires a very high level of knowledge of railway equipment maintenance, we are looking for a person with experience as a project manager with knowledge of rolling stock and, if possible, expertise in bogies.
Customer and result oriented, you are rigorous and have excellent writing and interpersonal skills