Railway expertise is at the heart of MASTERIS' DNA, which positions itself as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering.
Founded in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering customized services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures :
- a strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom
- 6 offices: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours, Le Mans and Rennes
- 160 employees
Your project as a business manager :
The objective of the OPTER program is to complete the mid-life operation (OPMV) and the modernization of the AGC and TER2NNG trains of the TER fleet. Due to the volume of operations to be carried out, this is a program of unprecedented scope for SNCF, which is being managed by MASTERIS.
The Business Manager's mission is to ensure the direct interface with the TER Business Unit and the Organizing Authorities. He/she will be in charge of the following main missions:
- Participate, if necessary, in the finalization of the contractualization of his business: verification of the coherence and completeness of the contracts and their annexes, constitution of the initial contractual referentials. Participate in the handover meeting, allowing him/her to understand the file in its entirety, to better understand the history of the relationship, and even to readjust the risk grid.
- Maintain the contractual references: establishment of amendments, traceability of decisions taken by the client
- Manage the amendments to his contract, with the assistance of the contract manager if necessary, and on the basis of the feedback provided by his OPTER correspondent
- Manage contractual risks: identification and qualification of risks, proposal and follow-up of the associated action plan
- Handle complaints: customer follow-ups, preparation of files, etc.
Monitoring of operations:
- On the basis of a standard kit, set up at the beginning of the business the bases of the business management: consolidation of the customer schedule, initialization of the follow-up tool, initialization of the reporting, other elements
- Liaise with the OPTER correspondent(s) in SNCF(TI) industrial technical centers involved in the case
- Establish the inventory of the trains at the entry and exit of the IT.
- To carry out the invoicing.
- Reference, date and document all steps to be performed in the tracking tool.
- Organize regular coordination meetings with the OPTER correspondent(s) (weekly in nominal mode, daily when the situation requires it).
- Be aware of the progress of the OPMV of the trainsets of its contract by ensuring the follow-up of the industrial operations (control of the technical consistency) and financial (control of the contractual elements). Aggregate the information on the progress of the project in the MASTERIS monitoring tool.
- Act as the interface between the SNCF MATERIAL department's project managers and the customer.
- To be the privileged contact of the customers, i.e. to keep them informed of the progress of their business, to collect and record all their requests and to bring a response to them, by relying on the internal teams.
- Prepare and lead all contractual meetings with clients (especially follow-up committees). Write up the minutes.
- Collect and record all their requests, maintain the log of open points
- Respond to customer requests, using internal teams.
- Location of the position: Montpellier
- The position is available immediately
- Remuneration according to profile
What if it was you?
With previous experience in rolling stock maintenance, ideally within the SNCF, you have a great capacity to adapt which will allow you to quickly understand the functioning of MASTERIS and SNCF to apply the processes and standards, and contribute to their improvement.
Experienced in "project mode", you know how to work independently and are able to lead official bodies alone and with responsibility. You have a great relational intelligence which allows you to interact with diplomacy and resilience with all your interlocutors.
With an engineering background, or equivalent, you have a successful experience as a business manager.