Railway expertise is at the heart of MASTERIS' DNA, which positions itself as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering.
Created in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering customized services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures :
- A strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom.
- 6 branches: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours, Rennes, Le Mans.
- 160 employees.
🚩 Main activities of the position
Your project as a regulatory watch business manager :
- Conducting internet research on official websites
- Textual analysis of monitored texts
- Write regulatory monitoring reports
- Follow up on ongoing business (quality, costs and deadlines)
- Participate in the preparation of offers
- Update the database
Further information :
- location of the position: Lille
- You have a degree in engineering or a bac+5 and you are interested in technical subjects in the railway field.
- You already have experience in regulatory monitoring.
- You master the techniques of research on the Internet.
- You master the Pack office.
Knowing how to be:
Foreign languages: English
Curious and with good interpersonal skills, you want to join a dynamic company on a human scale in which customer service is a major priority.