Railway expertise is at the heart of MASTERIS' DNA, which positions itself as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering.
Created in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering customized services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures :
- A strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom.
- 6 branches: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours, Rennes, Le Mans.
- 160 employees.
🚩 Main activities of the position
Your project as a Sales Engineer M/F:
Context: Akiem, leader in the rental of motorized equipment in Europe, entrusts Masteris with numerous maintenance services (about 40/year) on the 4 functions of the Maintenance Entity (ECE) and design engineering services that concern performance improvement, compliance or obsolescence treatment.
In order to support Akiem's development, we are looking for a sales engineer dedicated to Akiem's markets.
Short Term :
Support the finalization of the re-contracting of the maintenance contract related to the Maintenance Entity
Medium Term :
Develop the turnover with Akiem.
Your main missions:
- To manage and lead the overall contract for services provided by the SNCF Passenger Transport - Equipment Maintenance Entity.
- Identify development opportunities within the Akiem group, particularly at the international level.
- Transmit to the Engineering Department Offers and Projects the expressions of need that can lead to a commercial concretization.
- Manage the framework contract and its renewal.
In general, assume the commercial function in the "CIAL" and "PROJ" processes.
Further information :
- location of the position: Saint-Denis
You have a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in the railway industry.
Know-how / Expertise :
- Mastery of commercial negotiation techniques
- Knowledge of the motorized equipment rental market
- Knowledge of the actors of the freight transport and railway works
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment of the Maintenance Entity
- Knowledge of the actors of the Material and its organization
- Knowledge of the rolling stock
To know - to be :
Foreign languages (and associated level): English