Railway expertise is at the heart of MASTERIS' DNA, which positions itself as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering.
Created in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering customized services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures :
- A strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom.
- 6 branches: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours, Rennes, Le Mans.
- 160 employees.
🚩 Main activities of the position
Your project as a data analyst and monitoring of the technical condition of the trains within the framework of the Régio 2N TER project:
- Participate in the construction and development of the fault code equations in the "MyTrainData" tool
- Validate the equations and the production launch
- Maintain and lead relationships with the Help Desk
- Produce minutes of meetings
- Monitor the health status of the fleet (monitoring the communication flows of silent trains and untreated reports)
- Editing of the fleet's defect code reports
Participate in meetings concerning the reliability of equations
Further information :
- location of the position : Saint-Pierre des corps
Know-how / Expertise :
- Technical knowledge of railway equipment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suites
- Knowledge in computer and database development
To know - to be :
- Proposals force
- rigorous, structured
- team player, communicative
- flexible (occasional trips on trains or to customers' homes)