Railway expertise is at the heart of MASTERIS' DNA, which positions itself as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering.
Created in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering customized services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures :
- A strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom.
- 6 branches: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours, Rennes, Le Mans.
- 160 employees.
🚩 Main activities of the position
Your project as a design engineer for brake power components :
- Instruct, organize and monitor commercial in-service tests for brake linings,
- Analyze brake material performance test data and contribute to reports,
- Management and tracking of dockets on new acquisition projects,
- Management of technical data in internal IS (RNAS, PDM, GALILEE)
Further information :
- location of the post: Le Mans
Graduate of an engineering school or a bachelor's degree in mechanical design.
You have at least 5 years of professional experience in a railway environment.
Know-how / Expertise :
- Mechanical design (assembly and sizing)
- Industrial drawings, knowledge of materials
- Mastery in the use of information systems
To know - to be :
- To be a good listener, rigorous
- Autonomy capacity
- Ability to manage a project
- Senior technician level, or engineer beginner Electrical authorization NFC 18-510