Railway expertise is at the heart of MASTERIS' DNA, which positions itself as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering.
Created in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering customized services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures :
- A strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom.
- 6 branches: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours, Rennes, Le Mans.
- 160 employees.
🚩 Main activities of the position
Your project as a FET study engineer:
- Participate in the drafting of the FET specifications for new or renovated equipment and participate in the technical analysis of the calls for tender.
- Participate in Specialized Technical Meetings with manufacturers and internal SNCF meetings.
- Validate rolling stock studies in the FET business area by reviewing the definition, design and validation documents defining the train control functionals.
- Ensure compliance with rolling stock admission standards
- Follow the evolutions and/or modifications of the hardware and software configurations in the respect of the development cycle set up.
Further information :
- location of the post: Le Mans
Profile with a major in electrical engineering or computer science (engineering or university education), with :
- Ability to work in a team,
- Good ability to produce written material in French,
- Ability to synthesize written and oral information,
- Written and oral proficiency in English
- Software and computer networks,
- Electrical schematics (Low Voltage),
- Operational safety (EN 50128/50657 and EN 50126),
- English: know how to read a technical document and follow a technical meeting.
- Project management knowledge: have notions of project management and system engineering (requirements and configuration management).
General Knowledge Desired:
- Knowledge of the railway environment, equipment (TGV, Multiple Units, Locomotives) and infrastructure
- Generic knowledge of the functional of a train