Railway expertise is at the heart of the DNA of MASTERIS, which is positioned as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering. Founded in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering tailor-made services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures:
- a strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom
- 6 offices: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours, Rennes and Le Mans
- 150 employees
The System Validation and Verification Engineer will perform activities that enable the validation/qualification of the system within the V-Design cycle: monitoring of the industrial development, review of the design documentation, definition of the qualification plan and implementation of qualification tests on a test bench. The bench tests will be performed using the industrial bench.
🚩 Main activities of the position
- To analyze the documentary production of the Faivelay/Wabtec industrialist by proofreading
- Define the qualification objectives and the means and means of the tests to be implemented (on the platform, in static tests on a machine in line)
- Define and create test sheets with respect to qualification objectives and structural and functional evolutions of BI-standard ERTMS/TVM and ATESS NG+ equipment
- Carry out the tests (on the simulator of the industrialist in Switzerland), on static and on-line machines)
- Verify the conformity of the results obtained in relation to the expected results set out in the applicable contractual requirements
- Analyze the criticality of anomalies
- Participate in exchanges with stakeholders to identify exported constraints
Engineer Bac+5 generalist, embedded computing, real time system.
2 years experience in the railway signalling industry, or operators or infrastructure managers or European authorities.
If not, school with a specialization in signalling and railway systems and significant internship or apprenticeship.
Knowledge of railway signalling, ERTMS system, legal recorder and notions of ground-to-board telecommunications systems
- Ability to understand a functional description of a complex system.
- Mastery of professional English (reading, speaking, writing)
- Ability to write and summarize documents
- A culture of operational safety is essential
How to be
- Technical curiosity.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize.
- Critical thinking
- Method and rigour
Location of the position: le Mans
Remuneration according to profile