Railway expertise is at the heart of MASTERIS' DNA, which positions itself as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering.
Created in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering customized services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures :
- A strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom.
- 6 branches: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours, Rennes, Le Mans.
- 160 employees.
🚩 Main activities of the position
Your project as an MBSE modeling engineer:
Architecture modeling is based on the model-based system engineering (MBSE) methodology. It allows to conduct an analysis of the system from the point of view of its structure, its behavior and its performance. It also supports cross-functional analyses: operating safety, taking the human factor into account, cybersecurity.... It prepares verification and validation activities. This activity is in full expansion within the framework of the Autonomous Train projects, and those of the PIA 4 (DRAISY, FLEXY, Light Train).
The objective of the MBSE is to gain in design quality by securing the development from the first phases. Indeed, we improve the communication between the stakeholders, we make the development more reliable by a more formalized specification, we justify the development by ensuring the traceability of the design from stage to stage. The modeling is done with the CAPELLA software which supports the methodology guaranteeing a standard of representation (SYSML). It is linked with other tools (POLARION, Matlab/Simulink).
- Ensure the responsibilities and activities related to the follow-up of the project (definition of the customer's needs, quotation, project follow-up, respect of the Cost/Quality/Delivery time, management of the documentation of its perimeter...)
- Be a contributor to European work groups and research in your specialty (OCORA, ERJU...)
- Organize and lead modeling work groups
- Identify and implement the links between the different system engineering tools (Matlab/Simulink, Capella, POLARION)
- To write or contribute to the writing of the specifications of the systems for the future rolling stock (targeted projects: Autonomous Train, PIA 4 projects such as DRAISY, FLEXY)
- Provide input data for cross-functional analyses (operational safety, cyber security, etc. ....)
- Produce methodological documents on the MBSE method
Further information :
- location of the post: Le Mans
Graduate of an engineering school with a specialization in system design.
Curious and with good interpersonal skills, you want to join a dynamic company on a human scale in which customer service is a major priority.