Railway expertise is at the heart of MASTERIS' DNA, which positions itself as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering.
Created in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering customized services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures :
- a strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom
- 5 offices: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours and Rennes
- 150 employees
- Analysis, negotiation and drafting of contractual documents, particularly in the context of launching or responding to invitations to tender, including drawing up confidentiality agreements, service contracts, subcontracting agreements, purchasing contracts, user license agreements, etc. ;
- Advice and assistance to operational staff in the pre-contractual and contractual phases;
- Assistance in preparing the documents required for the passage of these contracts through the various commitments committees;
- Advice and assistance to buyers in drafting and negotiating supply contracts.
- Monitor claims and disputes, where necessary, in liaison with operational staff and, where appropriate, with the broker or law firm involved;
- Legal support for operational staff in drafting and validating correspondence and, where applicable, settlement agreements.
- Roll out training programs for operational teams.
With a degree in public business law or public procurement law (BAC+5), you have at least 5 years' experience as an in-house lawyer or attorney, giving you a sound knowledge of public business law, particularly public procurement law. A good command of competition law would be appreciated.
- Extensive experience in contract practice,
- Very good knowledge of claims and litigation management,
- Excellent writing skills,
- Know how to argue and maintain a legal position in contract negotiations,
Personal skills: ability to analyze and synthesize, rigor and organization, excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, ability to work as part of a team and team spirit, ability to communicate, initiative and creativity, pragmatism, understanding of the issues at stake, consideration of the customer's constraints and needs, ability to defend and maintain a position, ability to resist contradiction in negotiation, ability to work independently.
A good command of English would be appreciated.