Railway expertise is at the heart of MASTERIS' DNA, which positions itself as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering.
Created in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering customized services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures :
- a strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom
- 5 offices: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours and Rennes
- 160 employees
Main activities :
- Administer sales contracts: ensure the application of contractual terms and conditions, assist the sales force in the preparation of quotations and contracts.
- Assist the Engineer/Business Manager in the preparation of supplier orders.
- Elaborate customer orders and invoices
- Interface with client accounting departments and MASTERIS finance department
- Follow the realization of the sold services for invoicing or provision of progress.
- Carry out first level actions for the collection of debts.
- Report on its activity by contributing to the production of monthly reports, including the status of billing and collection.
Further information :
- location of the position: Saint-Denis
- position to be filled as soon as possible - CDI
- Graduate of a degree in management and sales administration.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Know-how : Master the techniques of sales administration.
- Knowing the accounting and financial issues.
- Fluent in English and/or German, depending on the client portfolio.
- You are rigorous and reactive.