Railway expertise is at the heart of MASTERIS' DNA, which positions itself as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering.
Created in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering customized services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures :
- A strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom.
- 6 branches: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours, Rennes, Le Mans.
- 160 employees.
🚩 Main activities of the position
Your project as an electromagnetic compatibility engineer :
Your role will be to assist clients in the analysis and production of responses to technical files for EMC fields in order to guarantee the quality of railway operation of new equipment on the rail network (some cases involve safety functions). This function may be extended to Electrical Compatibility of Equipment Infrastructure (CEIM).
This function requires skills in the areas of :
- Electronics and electrical engineering
- The train homologation process (CEM items),
- The design of the drive train.
Among other things, you will be asked:
- To ensure a technical follow-up of the protection measures
- To carry out technical safety analyses relating to electromagnetic compatibility
- To write technical notes of synthesis
- Analyze and assemble the documentation to meet the certification of embedded systems
- To write technical opinions
Further information :
- location of the position: Saint-Denis or Lille
- Regular travel to Le Mans (2 to 3 days per week) is required
Graduate of an engineering school or a bachelor's degree.
You have at least 5 years of professional experience in EMC or CEIM in the fields of electromagnetism, electrical engineering, railway computing.
Know-how / Expertise :
- You master the requirements and standards related to the approval of embedded communicating systems and EMC
- You have a solid knowledge in the fields of electronics and electrical engineering
- You have a good knowledge of on-board energy conversion
- You have knowledge of powertrain design
- You are comfortable with writing functional technical specifications and are able to analyze test reports
To know - to be :
- You are rigorous and keep your commitments
- You are technically curious
- You are eager to learn and you like to evolve in a technical professional field
- You have a strong capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- You are a team player
- You are dynamic
Foreign languages (and associated level): English