Railway expertise is at the heart of MASTERIS' DNA, which positions itself as the specialist in railway maintenance and engineering.
Created in 2009, MASTERIS is a subsidiary of the SNCF group. Its mission is to improve the performance of rolling stock by offering customized services to its customers, whether they are based in France or abroad.
Able to work on all types of railway equipment and with state-of-the-art engineering, MASTERIS is defined around three key values: agility, mastery and commitment.
More than 180 customers trust us.
MASTERIS in a few figures :
- a strong international presence: Germany, Benelux and the United Kingdom
- 5 offices: Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Tours and Rennes
- 160 employees
The "baseline3" project involves installing EQS hardware and software to support version 9 of the ERTMS-TVM bi-standard.
As such, you will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Seek technical and organizational solutions to optimize the design and resources required to complete the project.
- Define the project modification organization and allocate tasks to the various project players
- Manage studies and ensure coordination between the various design offices
- Manage the project's admission file from opening to production release of trainsets.
- Organize and lead progress meetings (project reviews, customer meetings, supplier follow-up, etc.) and specialized meetings (dealing with specific subjects).
- Participate in reporting
- Draw up design estimates for modifications requested by the customer
- Manage the project by integrating quality, cost, deadline and safety constraints
- Present the solutions studied to the client
- Check and manage project documentation
- Manage suppliers in collaboration with the purchasing department and technical correspondents
- Manage and report on its various activities
- Draft technical and admission documents
You have at least 5 years' professional experience in the rail industry.
Foreign languages (and associated level): English