- Normative developments, vocabulary reminders and technical points of the method
- A reminder of defects
- Structural evolution and operation of the NDT environment (all information related to COFREND/CFCM/examination center)
- Consideration of new NDT materials, equipment, accessories and products
- Information and processing of new control techniques
- Good NDT practices to be implemented in the absence of contractualized NDT Fs and during watches by N1 or N2 operators (MT or PT CFCM).
- Explain the new COFREND questionnaires and reformulate answers for level 1 or 2 agents, based on theoretical principles.
- Use magnetic particle or dye penetrant inspection equipment (devices, accessories) or products that are technically qualified or involved in a technical qualification process.
- Use ACFM or eddy current testing, and support this development in railway maintenance
- Explain and implement the gestures and trades in correlation with the application of the directive on Electromagnetic Fields (EMC: directive 2013/35/EU DU 26/06/13 entered into force in the French labor code on January 1, 2017 within SNCF Mobilités in production workshop (to be adapted for the Type 2 population).
- Carry out magnetic particle or dye penetrant inspection directly without an existing instruction sheet, and put it into practice on the watch of a Level 2 operator.
Agents certified and empowered MT2 or PT2 CFCM
Valid MT2 or PT2 CFCM certification
Technicentre Rouen Quatre-mares