- The components of an electrical circuit
- Electrical relays
- Wiring electrical relays
- Measurements (megohmmeter, voltmeter, ohmmeter, milliohmmeter)
- Electrical connections
- Identify a series circuit and a parallel circuit.
- Explain the basic operation of a relay.
- Perform and interpret measurements (V, A, mΩ, MΩ).
- Explain the importance of surface quality for electrical connections.
- Discharge a capacitor safely.
- Explain the function of a diode.
Personnel from various trades, with no knowledge of electricity, required to work on electrical equipment (such as batteries, power circuits, various indicators) or electromechanical equipment (manipulators, sensors, switches, relays, circuit breakers).
Le Mans Technicentre