- Personnel safety
- Legislative developments
- Different refrigerants
- Simplified operation of a compression refrigeration circuit
- Introduction to good curative maintenance: why and how?
- Presentation of the various components of an air conditioning unit in operation
- Know the legislation governing the use and management of refrigerants (periodic leak detection, circuit leak testing, management of recycled fluids and traceability).
- Prepare or renew, after 5 years, the file required for issuing the establishment's certificate of competence.
- Carry out the annual fluid balance
- Restore basic knowledge of different refrigerants and their impact on the environment
Personnel with responsibilities or decisions to make in the field of cli-matization or refrigerant management
Basic knowledge of fundamental skills
1 to 2 days